Data protection declaration stickermogul.de
Thank you for your interest in our company. We take data protection seriously.
In principle, you can visit our website without providing personal data . If an affected person achievements of our company through our website, it could be necessary to the processing of personal data. The processing of personal data is required and there is no legal basis for such a processing, then we will pick always a consent of the person concerned.
The processing of personal data (such as name, address, email address or telephone number of an affected person) is always carried out in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and in accordance with the applicable country-specific data protection regulations.
With the following privacy statement we want the public about the nature, scope and purpose of the collected, used and processed personal data. People are also affected by this data protection declaration on the rights to which they are entitled .
As for the controllers we have numerous technical and organizational measures have been implemented in order to maximize seamless protection of personal data processed through our website. However, no data transmission over the Internet can in principle contain security vulnerabilities. It is therefore a 100% protection cannot be guaranteed. Therefore can give us any person concerned, of course, for example, by telephone or personal information.
This privacy statement is based on the definitions laid down by the European policy and regulation sensor were used when adopting the DSGVO DSGVO (Article 4). This Privacy Statement is intended to for each person , both easy to read and easy to understand. To ensure this, we would like to explain the terms used in this privacy statement, we will, among other things, these definitions are used:
- "Personal Data" all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as the "Affected Person"); considered to be identifiable is a natural person, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, to an identification number, location data to an Online ID or to one or more specific characteristics can be identified, the expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person;
- "Person" each identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller.
- "Processing" each with or without the help of automated procedures executed operation or any such set in connection with personal data, such as the collection, the collection, the organization, the grading, storage, adaptation or alteration, reading, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of deployment, the adjustment or the link to the restriction, the deletion or destruction;
- "Limitation of processing" the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in future;
- "Profiling" any kind of automated processing of personal data, which is that this personal data is used, certain personal aspects that relate to a natural person, assess, in particular to aspects related to job performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, residence or change of location to analyze or predict this natural person;
- "Person" the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others about the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of processing by the Union law or the law of the Member States, so the responsible or the specific criteria of its designation in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States;
- "Recipient" shall mean any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body to whom personal data may be disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or not. Authorities in the context of a specific investigation order, in accordance with Union law or the law of the Member States may obtain personal data, but is not to be considered as receiver; the processing of these data by the authorities referred to shall be carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
- " A " third natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other authority, with the exception of the person concerned, the person responsible, the processor and the persons who, under the direct responsibility of the controller or the processor, are authorized to process the personal data;
- " " Consent of the person concerned for the specific case, each voluntarily in any way informed and unequivocal expression in the form of a declaration or any other unique affirmative action, the affected person to understand that they are in accordance with the processing of personal data concerning him or her.
- The name and contact details of the controller
These data protection statements apply to the processing of data by:
Manager: stickers mogul.de, Daniel Lauxen, E-Mail: Shop@stickermogul.de, 0171/1696465
- Collection and storage of personal data, as well as the nature and purpose of their use
- A) when you visit the website
You can visit our website without disclosing your identity. During your visit to our website will be used by the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our web site. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your knowledge, and stored until an automatic deletion date:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- The date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the downloaded file,
- Web site from which our site was accessed (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the site,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of the system security and stability, as well as
- To further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data type. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate concern follows listed above for data collection purposes. In any case, we use the data collected for the purpose to draw conclusions on your person.
(B) in the case of using our contact form
If you have any questions of any kind we offer you the possibility to contact us via a contact form provided on our website. This is the indication of a valid E-mail address is required, so that we know who comes and to be able to respond. Further information can be made on a voluntary basis. It is your decision whether you want to enter these data in the context of the contact form.
The data for the purpose of contacting us is carried out according to type. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of their voluntarily granted consent.
For the use of this form of our personal data collected after the completion of the request made by you will be automatically deleted.
- C) in the case of orders via our website
You can either make orders via our website as a guest without registering, or register for future orders in our shop as a customer. A registration has the advantage that in the event of a future order directly with your E-mail address and password can log in our shop, without the need to re-enter your contact data.
Your personal data is entered in an input mask and transmits to us and saved. If you place an order on our website, we collect both in the event of a guest order, as well as in the case of a registration in the first shop the following data:
- The Title, First Name, Last Name,
- A valid e-mail address,
- Phone number (landline and/or mobile phone)
The collection of this data is carried out,
- In order to be able to identify you as our customer;
- In order to process your order and to be able to fulfill;
- For our correspondence with you;
- For invoicing;
- For the processing of any present liability claims, as well as the assertion of any claims against you;
- In order to ensure the technical administration of our website;
- In order to manage our customer data.
In the context of the ordering process there will be a formal consent by you to process this data obtained.
The data processing is carried out on your order and/or registration and on the type. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO to the purposes stated above for the proper processing of your order and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the purchase contract required.
For the processing of your order from our personal data collected until the expiry of the statutory obligation to store saved and then deleted, unless that we referred to in Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, the penal code or AO) to a longer storage or you are obliged in a further storage according to type. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO consented.
- Disclosure of data
A disclosure of your personal data by us to third parties takes place exclusively in the framework of the execution of the contract parties service partners, such as the logistics companies commissioned with the delivery and the loan institute commissioned with the payment matters. In the cases referred to in the disclosure of your personal data to third parties, the extent of the transmitted data is limited however to the necessary minimum.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties other than the abovementioned purposes does not take place.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties only if:
- Your kind. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to do so,
- The disclosure according to type. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims is required and there is no reason to believe that it is an overriding legitimate interest in non-disclosure of your data,
- In the event that the disclosure according to type. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c, as well as a legal obligation DSGVO
- This is legally permissible and by type. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the processing of contractual relationships with them.
In the context of the ordering process there will be a formal consent by you to disclose your data to third parties will be obtained.
Information stored in the Cookie, each of which is related to the specific the terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of her identity.
In addition, we also have to optimize the ease-of-use temporary cookies, which are stored on your device for a specified period of time. Visit our page again in order to take advantage of our services, it is automatically detected that you already stayed with us , and what inputs and settings you have made, this does not need to enter again.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies from being stored on your computer or a note appears before a new cookie will be created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, cause that you will not be able to use all of the features of our website.
- Links to websites of third parties
The links published on our website are researched and compiled with the greatest possible care. However, we have no influence whatsoever on the current and future design and contents of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and do not adopt the content of these sites. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and for damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided, rests solely with the provider of the website to which reference was made. The liability of the person who only to the publication by a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party references, if we of them, i.e. also of any illegal or criminal content, positive knowledge and it would be technically possible and reasonable to prevent their use.
- Analysis and tracking tools
The following and tracking-mameasures are used by us on the basis of the kind. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the applied tracking-mameasures we want to demand-oriented design and the continuous optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we set the tracking-mameasures, in order to collect all statistical data on the use of our website and for the purpose of optimising our offer to evaluate them. These interests are to be justified in accordance with the above provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories are from the corresponding tracking tools.
- Social Media Plugins
We rely on our website on the basis of the kind. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO Social Plugins social networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+) , in order to make known our company about this. The underlying purpose is advertising as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for the privacy-compliant operation is to ensure through their respective providers. The integration of these plugins is done by us in the ways of the so-called two-click method to protect visitors to our website in the best way possible.
- A) Facebook
On our website come from Facebook social media plugins are used to personalize their use. For this, we use the "LIKE" or "Share" button. It is a quote from Facebook.
If you request a page of our website, which contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of Facebook. The contents of the plugin is from Facebook directly to your browser, which incorporated in the website.
By integrating the plugin Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the relevant page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) will be sent from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account directly. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "LIKE" or "Share" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook for everyone to see.
Facebook cannot provide this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and demand-oriented design of Facebook pages. To this end, Facebook created usage, interests and relationship profiles, such as your use of our website in terms of you evaluate on Facebook pop-up advertisements, other Facebook users about your activities on our site to inform and to provide further services associated with the use of Facebook to provide service.
If you do not want Facebook maps the data collected through our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting my web site.
Purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights and ways to protect your privacy, please refer to the Data Protection Directive, especially the data of Facebook, which you can view at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- The rights concerned
You have the following rights:
- In accordance with art. 15 DSGVO information concerning your personal data processed by us. In particular, it provides information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients, to whom your information has been disclosed to or, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or contradiction, the existence of an appeal to the right, the origin of the data, provided that these are not with me were collected, as well as on the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- In accordance with art. 16 DSGVO immediately the correction of incorrect or complete your stored personal data;
- In accordance with art. 17 DSGVO the deletion of your personal data stored with us, insofar as the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- In accordance with art. 18 DSGVO the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but they reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but this for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you need according to type. 21 DSGVO opposition against the processing is engaged;
- In accordance with art. 20 DSGVO your personal data you have provided to us, in a structured format, common and machine reading or transmission to another responsible;
- In accordance with art. 7(3) DSGVO once given consent at any time to revoke in front of us. This has the consequence that the data processing, based on this consent, for the future , and no longer continue
- In accordance with art. 77 DSGVO a supervisory authority to complain. In general, you can use this to the supervisory authority of their usual residence or workplace or our company headquarters .
- Right of objection
If your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO processed, you have the right, in accordance with art. 21 DSGVO opposition against the processing of your personal data to the extent that reasons exist, which arise from their specific situation arise or the opposition against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, without specifying a particular situation will be implemented by us.
Are you sure you want to make use of your right of withdrawal or right of objection, please send an E-mail at: email@example.com
- Data security
We use within the website visit the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually it is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we rely instead on 128-bit v3 technology. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted, you acknowledge the closed representation of the bowl or padlock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We use in the rest of the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological development.
Source: Data protection statement by attorney Andreas Gerstel (http://www.anwaltblog24.de/)